The loft is up ladder type stairs featuring a queen feather bed. In addition there is a futon downstairs. 1 bathroom with a shower and 6 ft jacuzzi tub. Downstairs in the living space accented by rare curly redwood there is a gas front stove with a soothing flame, a bar and window seat made of old growth redwood featuring glass beach pieces and shells.
Sleeps two to four depending on privacy needs.
- Patio area with gas bbq
- Fully furnished kitchen
- TV, DVD player, Netflix access
- Wireless internet
- Linens provided
- Smoke free lodging
- Centrally located, 4 minutes from Fort Bragg and 8 minutes from Mendocino.
Walking distance to the Botanical Gardens and beaches. A few minutes drive will take you to:
- Leash free dog beach
- Voat charters
- Kayak rentals
- Live music
- Hiking and much more
- Winter Weekday rates starting at $110
- Fall/Spring Weekday rates starting at $125
- Summer/Holiday/Festival rates starting at $135
- Rates are based on 2 adults.
- Each additional adult $20 and child $10 per night.
- Pet fee $30 per pet.
- 11% county bed tax and cleaning fees starting at $30.
STAY 3 NIGHTS FOR THE PRICE OF 2 - Sunday thru Thursday
50% OFF THIRD NIGHT- Thursday thru Sunday
STAY 1 WEEK GO ON A FREE LLAMA TREK (bring your own lunch or have one prepared for $40, add wine $10 per person)
- Excluding Holidays and Festivals.
- One special per visit per week.
- November 1 - March 31.